Friday, July 13, 2007

Sometimes.. You can't trust anybody but Jesus Christ...

Well, Last year I experienced the most painful experience yet..
Love.. What is the true meaning of this feeling named Love??
Last year.. I liked this boy.. My mother told me to keep away but i couldn't keep my feelings away.. I couldnt maintain the feeling.. I just really liked him.. I thought he was a great caring person.. But i guess i thought wrong.. My friends told me to keep away but I didn't and yet again i got hurt at the end.. because of one friend.. i thought she was my friend but all she was a backstabbing S***.. I hated her.. I thought she was nice but she wasn't she took him away from me and he turned out to like her.. She took away my friends and everything that i could possible have.. She did everything she could do to get attention.. I gave up.. I couldn't take her no more I just gave up.. I thought he was different but his just like the other ones.. She told lies about she and him doing things..
There was only about 2 friends that were loyal and understanding.. They went up to him and comfronted him.. Because no one agreed on him and her together.. They seperated and then he wanted me back.. Stupid me took him back and yet again i got hurt.. He fell for my friend.. I thought she was one of my best friends but she just turned out to be a backstabbing S***... She was always with him and everything, I hated her with jealousy and envy.. Till now my so called "best friend" is still in my class and she keeps hurting and hurting me by saying that she guy I really liked, liked her and all these things.. She hurt me big time..
The end of school came.. I had to go to High School and well I was scared and at the Year 6 Farewell I found out she [the one who took him away from me first ] kissed him she kissed him.. and nobody told me until Christmas when he told me at his Christmas Party.. I stood there in hatered..
I can't believe people these days.. I just can't trust anyone.. I can't even rely on my family but there is only one person I can trust, Jesus Christ.. My family and I are quite religious.. Which I think is great.. I go to Youth Group every Sunday but lately I haven't been going because of my cousin.. Shes always busy on Sundays shes got dancing on Sundays which is hard for me to go church because my parents won't let me go to the city and go Youth Group there so I have to go Sunday School.. In the church of my parents... I quite liked Sunday School... The kids there are pretty nice but of course I was the oldest... My sister is a Sunday School teacher and she quite likes it.. I love kids.. I find them very cute and enjoying..
When theres no one to turn to I sometimes turn to Jesus Christ.. My mum says I'm a very closed up person and likes to be by herself and do her own things.. But I don't really open to my family not liked my sister does.. But I don't care.. I like to be the way I am..

Don't Change for a person or anyone.. Be yourself.. and turn to Jesus..

2 comments:

tephiee said...

aww.. that's so deep! there are many things in life that are not stable or truth.. but there is only one constant thing in this muddled up world and that is God!

its good to hear this from you! keep it up! we do care.. =)

me said...

glad to know theres someone i actually know in real life who has a blogger..

its majma, just so you know.
nice posts.