Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More about mee...

When i was about 4 years oldd.. My parents and I had to go back to Indonesia for a whilee.. Iw as still a lidool girl which means i didnt really know what was going on.. my sister had no choice but to stay here with my aunty and my cousin.. I guess it was pretty hard for her to start High School without her parentss.. anywayss... I have alot of cousins back in Indonesia but it was hard for me I stayed in Indonesia for 2 years.. I had no choice.. I hated schooling there... it was horriblee.. i was about 5 and was forced to school there and it was hard for me.. the culture, weather, language, people and everything was different from Sydney.. I hated itt.. I wanted to come back to Sydney! But i just couldnt.. It was quite hard for me to speak the language although i knew the basics but stillit was hard.. Altough I came first in the class for English lol..No suprise there.. I didnt really fit itt there.. the people were just a little weird.. I was forced to and i just hated it.. A year and a half went past.. I started to get used to it.. Although i remembered I used to hate Thursdays.. I used to do dance for sport.. I hatee dancing i reckoned it was retarted.. lol.. I was a tomboy when i was a little girll.. even in pre-school i played with the boys and hated barbie altough as i grew older i started liking itt.. anyways.. Another month or so went past.. FINALLY! Good news.. Mum told me were finally going back to Sydney! I was a little cut because I started to like Indonesia and started to understand everything and I wasnt really excited going back to Sydney.. Yet again I had to leave my friends..
=[ that was pretty sad for mee.. Mum said I'll make new friends.. But still i'll miss all my memories there and what i learnt and experienced.. I arrived in Sydney... weather was complete different again.. Indonesia was pretty hot and when i arrived in Sydney it was freezing cold.. i was wearing a holter neck shorts and thongs..
I had to go back to school again.. I wasn't that eager to go to school or anything.. I had to make new friends and it was hard yet again.. I kinda forgot how to speak English and [LOL] i used sign languages at timee..
2-3 Years past..
I became popular with many sweet multicultural friends =]..
I was really close to the boyss.. I crushed on a guy =D [funny times]..
I was school councillor in year 5 and school leader in yea 6...
I recieved the Ron Hoenig Award.. [ Mayor ]
It was greatt... Many experiencess..

No comments: